Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why I hate Humanities

Every one to two paragraphs this happenes.

"Random Person (Birth-Death), whose stunning portrait of Something-er-other [14.8] epitomizes (time period style) grandeur."

or

"Random Person (Birth-Death), the greatest so and so of his time, makes all else look stupid in comparison."

Though most of it looks the same anyways.

And for all those Humanities people reading this, I have established that I do like Bernini. However I can not stand Velazquz's Maids of Honor painting. Who is that figure the second to the right? It looks like a 30 year old midget hangin' out with the rest of them.

Now I'll just add this on to this one cause I saw it on Sky's dealy and I like stealing things from her.

Oh right, the rules.

Post a list of the first 20 people that you think of and then answer the questions based on their number.
1. Mark
2. Joey
3. Craig
4. Sara
5. Steve, the other half of Sara
6. Sarah Ivey
7. Sarah Mac
8. Freda
9. Camber
10. Sven
11. John
12. Sam the skinny one
13. Sam The Monster One
14. Christina
15. Kayela
16. Amy
17. Kortni
18. Thelma
19. Mortshlag
20. Molly
Who is #8 going out with?: Me! Ha, no she's my date counseler though. She's not going out with anyone.
Is #9 a boy or a girl?: Girl
Would #11 and #2 make a good couple? Oh boy, consider they're both guys, I'd say no, but sometimes when you get these two together they can do some pretty nutty things.
How about #18 and #4?: Both girls. No go.
What grade is #17 in?: She's a junior in college now I think
When was the last time you talked to #12?: 2 sundays ago, he's my roommate but he's a camp conselor
What is #6's favorite band?: anything polynesian, if it had to be american then I think funk would be her fave.
Does #1 have any siblings?: he's the 9th of 10.
Would you ever date #3?: Nope, he's a guy, but if he were a girl it still wouldn't work.
Would you ever date #5?: Nope, he's a guy. I'm not doing too well on this.
Is #16 single?: Not really, she has a missionary but she's thinking it might be through.
What's #15's last name?: Seegmiller
What's #10's fantasy?: To be a world famous film director and columist
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: Ha! I'd like to see that! Put the most stubborn girl I know with the protector of the free world. Ha!
What school does #20 go to?: BYU
And #1: BYU
Tell me a random fact about #11: He's my other roommate
And #3: He's been to Iraq

someone should come up with some more, and I can answer those too.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I had no idea Steve was my other half...it could be weird having two heads...but, then again it might not be that different than having a magnet in my head...