Saturday, July 02, 2005

We have a full house tonight

Everywhere you look.....

I'm back from the trip, it was very successful and we were able to accomplish verything we needed to. Though I did not get the postcard or creosote. :( I tried finding arizona postcards and every gas station I went to did not have postcards! I usually send my mission friends on missions postcards. Blast it all. I also was never near creosote, though my dad did tell me what it is.

But yes, there's a full house at my place tonight, despite this being a 3 person apartment there are 6 people staying the night. Pretty crazy. It's getting late and thus I must hit the sack, I hope I have the energy for frisbee tomorrow.

2 comments:

tiblittle said...

Thanks for even looking for postcards for me! I can feel the love. ;-)

Krista said...

Ditto for the creosote.