Saturday, July 23, 2005

Random Title

This week I went to a Galactic concert. It was really cool cause it was part of a free concert series in the middle of Salt Lake City, usually I'd end up paying 20 bucks to see these guys as I have before but it was cool to know it was free. Now when it comes to jam bands like Galactic, a lot of the stuff they do is improvised, so they play well depending on how the crowd is reacting. The second set and on the crowd was going nuts! It was amazing, the band started playing better and then they did an encore and then they did another encore cause the crowd was going so nuts. And then they did autographs. I've already gotten thier autographs on one of my cds, so I had them write their name next to their favorite song from the two sets. Overall it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. I'm probably going to be going to see Keller Williams at the end of august for free there as well so anyone that wants to come is welcome. It'll be free after all.

I had a really good day yesterday, my good friend Nick called me up and we chilled, he's the guy who just got back from his mission last thursday, so because I was hanging out with him I ended up coming late to watch Into the Woods. But I had seen it before so I was alright.

I had a conversation with a bunch of random people in my ward and they started talking about the 100 hour board. It was really weird to me, cause besides people on Blue Beta I don't usually run into people talking about the board. So that was really wacky.

I didn't play frisbee today! I was too tired. It was so wacky, I always play. Oh poor me.

2 comments:

Braden said...

Thanks, Jon. I should meet him indeed.

Sara said...

Sorry we had to run out so quickly Friday night...hope you enjoyed the rest of the evening!