Sunday, July 03, 2005

Always have your camera with you!

I usually make it a point to have my camera with me at all times because you never know what you will want to take a picture of. Well last night after having a wonderful night with some grand peoples. And after watching one of my favorite movies, I decided to go out for a walk. Now when I walk at night it means I take my cd player and I dance. So I was dancing in the streets and when I got to University Avenue I wish I had my camera with me. Because in the street was a girl in a banana costume running through the street with a guy in a gorilla costume running after her. It was so funny! If only I had my camera!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I had a great "need a camera" moment the other day. I finished work a little early and exited the MARB just before 7:30am. Sitting on the lawn in a lawn chair was a man with the typical tourist outfit(shorts, sandals/socks combo, fisherman hat, Hawaiian shirt)holding a leash. What was on the other end? An iguana! Campus can be a strange place...

Berkeley G. said...

That's pretty random. :)