Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Feelin' Good Inc.

I guess my last post was number 50. Crazy.

So I am currently addicted to the new Gorillaz song "Feel good Inc." The music video and song go really well together, and I'm amazed at all the different elements that this one song has going for it. That's probably why I like it so much. Here's a link to where you can find it.

http://music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/byalpha.asp?l=G&p=1

Just go down to Gorillaz and listen to the song. I'm quite addicted to it and have listened to it nearly 20-30 times in the last 24 hours.

I'm currently listening to the new William Shatner album. It's really quite good. I'm still amazed at how Ben Folds can take someone like William Shatner and help him make a really sweet cd. I finished the tv show The Job on dvd this week. It was pretty good. A funny show that I wish had more epiosdes.

This month is well on it's way to being officially the independent study Humanities month. I hope I finish it before the month is over.

3 comments:

Braden said...

Ooooh, is "Common People" on there? I reallyreally enjoy that song. I just may have to borrow that when you get sick of it. By which I mean please.

Sara said...

Have fun with Humanities...remember that weird teacher we had for 202? Man, she was wound a little too tight.

el veneno said...

Great song. The video is the closest thing I've seen to what I think my dreams look like. I was totally addicted to that song and video in May-June. I've kind of moved on now, but I still feel the need to introduce it to every new person who rides in my car.