This is more for myself, just so I can have a basis on the next movies and dvds I need to buy.
Zatoichi (Takeshi Kitano) Amazon: $25:91
City of God Amazon: $21.37
Triplets of Belleville Amazon: $16.85
Metropolis (2002) Amazon: $19.43
The Critic: The complete series Amazon: 45.54
Freaks And Geeks: The Complete series Amazon: 52.49
The Office: The complete series Amazon: 44.90
The Hudsucker Proxy Amazon: 13.68
Life Aquatic Amazon: 24.74
Kikujiro Amazon: 24.26
FLCL Volumes 1-3 Amazon: 1- 23.17, 2- 26.87, 3- 24.73
GTO Amazon: 52.44
So there it is for me. Oh yes, and the creepy letter was from my singles ward mentors. I've met them once or twice, they're a fairly odd couple so I guess it makes sense.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Single's Ward Mentors? What's up with that?
I really have no clue. I don't really understand what mentors are either. And it doesn't seem like any other singles ward around here has them. But we have two couples that are mentors.
Glad you figured that whole letter deal out. :)
Post a Comment