Stolen from BYUSkybluepink, who stole it from Berkeley, who stole if from feather...
A- Age you got your first kiss: N/A
B - Band listening to right now: I'm on one of my mp3 discs, but the current song is Cool and the Gang's Celebration
C - Crush: Some girl in Montana
D- Dad's name: Daniel
E - Easiest person [people] to talk to: Mark, Huntsman, Freda.
F - Favorite band at the moment: Bloc Party and Guster
G - gummy bears: So as we were watching the movie Dr. Strangelove back in high school, Mark was eating gummi bears by the handfuls. Halfway into the movie he fell asleep. Well right when the movie ended we turned on the light and he woke up with this utterly horrible look on his face, and suddenly he threw up all the gummi bears all over the floor. He sat back down, breathed in and out, saw that there were some gummi bears still in the bowl, so he grabbed a handful and started eating again. We all laughed a lot from that one.
H - Hometown: provo, UT
I - Instruments: 5 years of Saxophone, mostly alto but some bari as well. 6 months of trombone with the trigger. A little bit bass guitar.
J- Juice: Orange, no pulp.
K - Kids: They're always sticky!
L - Longest car ride ever: From Provo to Nauvoo Illinois, to Green Bay Wisconsin, To Montana and back down to Utah. Second longest, from Provo to Montpelier Virgina.
M - Mom's name: Donna
N - Nicknames: Jonio "the Studlio" "Crazy" Jon, Jerkface
O - One wish: I sure could go for a subway sandwich right now.
P - Phobia[s]: Heights
Q - Quote: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger, Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks
R - Reason to smile: Ultimate Frisbee!
S - Song you sang last: Guster's "Ramona"
T - Time you woke up [today]: Yesterday at 5 pm. I have been awake since.
U - Unknown fact about me: I once tried to make "Walla Walla Washington" into a cool phrase to say around your friends.
V - Vegetable you hate: Pickles!
W - Worst habit(s): Cracking Knuckles
X - X-rays you've had: Head
Y - Yummy food: Salt
Z - Zodiac sign: Saggatarius
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Some girl in Montana? She doesn't happen to have red hair, does she? :) Walla Walla, Washington is indeed very fun to say...and I was born there. Does that make me an onion or a watermelon?
*yoink*
I stole it from you!
Is Walla a city, or something?
Post a Comment