Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nerdity at it's finest

So I've decided to hone in my review writing skills by starting up a nerd column. It basically takes my love for everything nerdy such as video games, anime, RPGs, Comics, Star Trek, Sci-Fi and all other socially nerdy things you can come up with. I just wrote my first video game review of a game for the N64 called Blast Corps. So leave your thoughts on it and you can even ask nerdy questions and I'll answer them, much the same way it's done on Red Mage's Column I especially enjoy who would win in fight stuff. So check it out. Of course this is more for my fun in writing nerdy columns and in reveling in all things nerdy! check it out here. That Nerd Guy

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats! I was wondering when you'd get BYU Nerd going. I'll have to come up with some questions for you...although I don't really live that world often. Thanks for letting me borrow Ben Folds!