Two wonderful things happened to me this past weekend. The first is more trivial but I enjoy it quite a bit. You know what one my absolute favorite things is? When a girl calls me up and says something to the effect of "Hey I'm bored do you want to do something?" That phrase alone brings me so much joy. Why you ask? Because here is a girl calling me up and saying I want you to help aliviate my boredom. How nice is that? That a girl would think of you when she can't come up with anything else. Not to mention this was the first time this particular girl had done so. Thus making the experience all that more enjoyable. We had some fun that night and watched Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. So just remember girls, just giving me a call to say you're bored and you want me to help aliviate that boredom, that gives me a boost that day. Cheers!
Wonderful thing number two. I volunteered at the hospital yesterday (sunday) with a bunch of juggling buddies for the first time. That was an amazing experience, we go to different kids rooms and entertain them while they are recovering from whatever ailment they have. I brought my diabolo and we had a great time, all the kids were wonderful, we even got a teenager as well. It was funny. So now I know what I want to do on sundays.
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend. How was "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? I was going to see it last weekend, but never got the chance.
Yes, and isn't that movie based on the book that everyone raved about so much?
Aww. Yay for volunteering to cheer kids up on a Sunday. So cute!
And, so far, I do like FF3.
Post a Comment