Friday, May 06, 2005
Dancing the Night Away
I helped a friend who got her wisdom teeth out today. I also bought 3 dvds for 6 bucks each. I got Fargo, Spinal Tap, and The Manchurian Candidate. Note the M.C. is the Frank Sinatra one. I've been somewhat bored lately so I've decided to lost weight. When I found out I lost 12 pounds last month I've been starting a diet. Sort of... My diet consists of, basically eating the same foods, just eating less food, and exercizing a lot more. So one way I do that is by taking walks at night and dancing to the music I'm listening to. I walked past a couple he other night making out, and they stopped making out and looked at me really weird because I was doing an air-guitar to my music. So in retaliation I smiled, pointed at them and nodded. And then I danced even more as I walked away. Showed them who's boss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment