Saturday, May 14, 2005

The story of a guy at BYU that's like the show 24 only it's 18!

So here's a story for you. So thursday night I was pretty tired. After hanging out with friends I ended up watching the latest edition of Smackdown since I taped it and at 11:30 I fell asleep. I woke up at about 1:30 and realized I missed the last half hour of smackdown, so I watched the last half hour then fell back asleep on the couch. My roommate woke me up at 7 am on his way to take a shower. I got up and went into my room and fell back asleep thinking I would sleep another hour or two. Now I am not kidding you on this one, I fell asleep at 7 am and did not literally wake up until 6 pm. So I ended up sleeping for 18 hours last night. Yeah. Can I once again say I don't like sleep.

So I've decided I wanna write a poem, I haven't written a poem in a while. Not since my mission. I wrote a lot of poetry in high school, it started with regular poetry, then I wrote a lot of e.e. cummings like poetry. Then back to original style. So I decided I wanted to write a poem today, why? Because I thought of the perfect title. I don't want to unveil the title yet, but if I can actually create a poem for it I'm sure it'll be on here sooner or later. I wonder if any of my poetry is on my old website, I'm going to go check right now. Nope, I guess not, only some stories I wrote.

Well that's it for today. More to come later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often create the titles of my poems before actually writing it. I look foward to reading yours.

SkyBluePink said...

I love good poetry.

Sleep is such a relative thing. I slept 4.5 hours last night and I'm refreshed and ready to go. But, the night before I slept for at least 12.

Roommates are weird.