If any of you ever have the chance to watch this series. It is really good. I finally finished it today. A good friend of mine owns it and he took it back when I had 4 episodes left, but he brought it back and I watched it today. That series is one of the most amazing anime series ever. Right now I'd say it's in the top three with Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Shamploo. For those that just saw the first episode of Shamploo on Cartoon Network, I've seen all 26 episodes and it's better in Japanese, so if you can get the dvds, do it in Japanese.
I had a barbecue with a bunch of Chinese people yesterday, that was a lot of fun.
I bought the Michel Gondry dvd today. Some of the things on this dvd are directly related to me wanting to become a film editor. There is some amazing stuff on here and I'd like to show all of you if I could. It can never get old for me.
That's it for me today. And I'm in a really good mood.
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment