It's currently 3:44 am. For those that don't know me well which is basically everyone that will read this, I am an odd one when it comes to sleeping. I sleep forever. I'll fall asleep and if I don't set my alarm I'll stay asleep for 18 hours, and I'm not exaggerating. The other thing is I hate sleeping. I am one of those weird people, I used to not be like that however, I used to love sleeping, but now I wish I didn't need to do it, cause I love being awake. I have so many things I want to do. So often times I'll put aside my better judgement and stay up all night. Why? Cause I can. I screw up my schedule, but nothing really happens from 6 am until 4 pm anyways. I am such a night person, I think so well at night. That's why internet courses are a godsend.
Favorite band of the night: Queens of the Stoneage
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I could sleep half as much as you...refer to my latest post and you'll understand. And internet courses are great, I'm currently taking one also.
Post a Comment