I've been neglecting this blog as most of my writing has gone towards my music blog. But i did want to saythat I made my first contribution to wikipedia today. When reviewing Panic! At The Disco's cd, I went to the actual cd site and noticed that the words as and synthesizers were without a space so it said "assynthesizers", so I put in a space and saved it in, so go and check it out, that was me! Woo!
I've been meaning to write a story here about something that happened to me this week, I probably will write about it sometime this week, hopefully, otherwise you'll just have to wonder forever, so sad.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was going to put it back to "assynthesizers" just to spite you ... and to make everyone think you were lying about your editorial abilities. But, I didn't. See what a good friend I am?
Oh, and I'm going to stop wondering about that story ... ... ... ... now.
Post a Comment