Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Early Bird Gets The Worm

So this week due to my last week falling asleep much too late, I had a drastic schedule change (which I do often) and am now waking up early. I mean really early. The past couple of nights I've fallen asleep around 9 pm and woken up around 5 am. Now my biggest problem with this is, I have nothing until 2 pm. Nothing. This whole "The Early Bird Gets The Worm" thing. I don't really understand it. I don't know what to do with my time in the mornings. At least when I have a late schedule I know what to do, wake up, go to class, have fun with friends, come home, do homework go to sleep. But with waking up so early, it becomes do homework, finish homework, do stuff on the internet, wonder, ponder, think, look on the internet again, read something, think, look at the clock, go look for something to do, can't find anything to do, just an hour more before class, get ready, go to class, come home want to play with friends but really blasted tired, fall asleep. Not working out for me. I've thought about getting a gym pass, but that only gets rid of two hours in the morning. What I want to do is substitute the friends part in the morning. At least when Freda was around I knew I could go have fun with her in the mornings, but who else is up and willing to do fun things in the mornings? If you're there, let me know, I wanna go have some fun, and it's 7:30 am. Augh. I would go Yard Saleing, however being as how it's conference weekend, I doubt there will be many yard sales out. But, if it does end up getting too boring, I may end up trying anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dood. are you still up for hiking like right now?