Yesterday Morning I was helping out the UVSC radio station club by being out for their booth, during the club week what not. For those that don't know much about the layout of UVSC, the entire campus is interlocked. You can get from one class to another all while staying inside, sometimes it may not be the fastest way but it is pretty cool. Well in the middle of campus is an open area that is a courtyard with a cool pool of water. Well the outdoors club had an inflatable raft out there. You can see me barely, I'm in the grey, I have samurai hair. My radio teacher is in the back. We're rafting around. 
So here we are closer to the end of our trip and we're teetering. I'm a little bit of a big fella, not overly big, due to how tall I am, being 6 foot four. As a side note I've been dieting over the past couple months, about 20-30 more pounds and I'll be to my ideal weight, I give myself about 6 months and it'll happen. Yay. You can't really see the bun in my hair, but it is there, when I comb that bad boy out it gets humongous. But back to the story, we started teetering and losing out balance until...

4 comments:
Looks like fun! :)
Now I, too, want to go rafting in a courtyard pool. Awesome pictures.
.
I didn't know mangos took to water.
This our ool... notice there no "P" in it.
Post a Comment