Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just One More Post...

Until picture time, can you feel the excitement?

So I've decided I'd like to start emailing. E-Mail has always been something that just sort of alluded me, I've been able to excel in all other forms of the internet and yet the only emails I ever get are from websites updating me on things, I don't actually get true emails from people any more. It pretty much stopped right after the mission because I wasn't on a mission any more. Once I got home I found that I could communicate with people without using email and thus it wasn't needed. However, now that I'm taking a bunch of courses and all but one use computers the whole time, I'm online a lot more, also since most of my homework is computer related, I'm online more often too, and it's not a depressing thing or anything like that as I find I still have time to visit friends and talk on the phone and all those funky things, I just want an email or two, especially since I find that apparently everyone else gets at least two a day. Wow, what a crazy world. So I figure since I'm getting so into this whole computer thing, I should start emailing. So tell me how you are, send me an email at thirdmango@gmail.com and I'll be sure to reply and then everything will be right in the world.

On a side note, for some reason I always liked those 50 question questionare emails, I don't know why but I like them.

Anywho, I'm off to class, then I'm going to watch the Protector tonight and then there's a Firefly tournament going on at my place tomorrow night, if you haven't seen Firefly, you should, everyone is invited that wants to come, just let me know.

2 comments:

Rachel Helps said...

I still haven't seen "Serenity"... *sigh*

Unknown said...

When're you starting the Firefly marathon? Mike/Vengance has seen about the first half of it (I've seen all of it) so I'm interested in possibly stopping by partway through or something.