Here's how it was supposed to happen.
In UVSC's film program they have a filtering system which is the first two mutimedia classes, you can't take the second until you've completed the first and you can't take any other film classes until finishing the second. Well winter semester I was able to convince the program to temporaily waive those classes so I could take an editing class. So when this semester rolled around, I could take the two classes that came out of the editing class and the multimedia one class. So I was going to take them as early morning and night classes and keep my graveyard shift job.
Well here's how it did happen.
I went to the mulitmedia one class and the first day I was bored to tears. So i went and talked to my counseler and was able to swing it where she permanently waived those two classes and suddenly i could take more classes, through it all I ended up with 16 credits instead of the 8 I had planned on, now because schooling is much more important then other stuff and because I now had classes from 11 am until 9 pm I couldn't also work a job from midnight to 7 am, so I had to quit my job in the process. So suddenly I don't have a job, I'm taking many more classes then I thought I would and I'm sleeping at night again. Pretty weird eh?
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think that is a very good thing for you. Congratulations!
Dude. Still, it's all for the better, right?
Post a Comment