So you can only see it if you log in....
1 Thirdmango Real $20.00
2 philzuk30 Real $15.00
3 dusted_pdx Real $10.00
4 HarvellRico1 Real $7.00
5 Daydragon Real $7.00
6 RAGE RULES Real $5.00
7 llbcolo Real $5.00
8 Monettes Real $3.00
9 dirtbags99 Real $3.00
10 Ringo570 Real $3.00
The tournament was free to enter, it started with 1000 people and only the top ten get paid real money. I got first, 20 bucks for me, and all the while I did the following -- Had a conversation with my roommates, did homework, wrote a music review, and played Kingdom of Loathing, all the while winning 20 bucks. I'm pretty pleased with myself. So now I'm gonna go buy something with that 20 bucks. Woo!
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I made it to 55th in the 3am NL HE. I had 3 of a kind and lost to a full house... I was so close... grrr... next time my pretty.... next time.....
Hey! Way to go, man! :)
Post a Comment