Monday, October 02, 2006

Two New

I've decided since I like to be organized sort of, I've made two more blogs for very specific purposes.

First for any poker related stuff, all of that will go here.

http://thirdmangopoker.blogspot.com/

So if you don't care about the poker stuff, then you don't have to see it any more. I did win 22 bucks today, so it'll be updated regularly.

The other blog is for my novel and any other writings I decide to post, it's my writings blog.

http://mangostories.blogspot.com/

So just enter those into your feeds if you want and there ya have it. Bigger post to come sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

JB said...

Thanks for clarifying it. :)

Yarjka said...

I, too, have thought about splitting my blog into numerous ones ... but in the end I decided that it's hard enough for me to keep just one updated (well, two if you count my Russian one). So, I'll observe how it works for you, and maybe I'll follow suit (poker lingo, anyone?)

Mike said...

What kind of blogger are you, that you don't even make the links actual links!