
And so third was me. She said, "You know, I always thought he was a really cool guy, and I'd love to date him." So he said, do you want me to set you guys up, and she said that'd be great. So Steve reiterated this story to me and then asked if I wanted to go on a date with her. So ladies and gentleman date #4 in the past 15 months is next week. I haven't really seen her in about 3 or 4 years so I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about. And I'm actually a little excited about this one. Though I don't read Fantasy Novels, I do enjoy the stories overall, I just can't ever devote that much time to those books. I've meant to, just never did. Anyways, so that's my big news. I also got my birthday present a week early, I got an iPod off of ebay, and it has pink earphones. I also saw Dana in Two Gentleman Of Verona today and she did really good. It was a grand showing. It was also nice meeting Duchess, she's a full foot shorter then me which is funny. And I beat Uffish and Optimistic in the I know people game, I wasted them. Bwa Ha Ha.

6 comments:
.
Wow. Would we call this serendipity?
olchum
Yay for dates!
I can't wait to actually meet everyone and say, "Oh, I met blah and blah today". Oh the excitement! 34 days... creepy!
I knew someone on the front page of the Daily Universe today. He was involved in some sort of anti-Iraq war protest during a student society meeting, or something. He was my home teaching companion from last year.
That has to count for a couple of points - he was in the newspaper! C'mon!
That's great news to heard, Mango! Good luck, and have a great time.
...to hear...great news to HEAR.
Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment