So for those that do or do not know, I'll be attending UVSC next semester because my mother is now a teacher there which means free tuition, it'll cost me more to get a student parking pass then it will to go to college. Wow, isn't that crazy. So, it turns out that my mother is not the only one that works for UVSC.

I was checking my class schedule which I haven't yet added any classes to and it turns out, next semester I'm teaching two beginning level spanish classes. Someone must have made a mistake, unless they really do want me to teach it, I'll have to see how much I get paid.
6 comments:
Wow. That's interesting. Do you know Spanish? If you do, I say go for it if they'll pay you. That's awesome. :)
Thanks for commenting so much on my blogs today. Ha ha. Poetasters was fun...I haven't been in awhile. I'm still getting used to all the BB people who are around. Real people! Not online!
No me gusta espanol. Para me, es idiomea muy dificil. No comprendo que habla.
Where is UVSC? Being from Alabama I'm not too familiar...
Ah yes, it's Utah Valley State College, it's in Orem which is right next to Provo. Really close to where I am now.
Hehehehe...I'd take a Spanish class from you! Seriously, that'd be a blast! (You don't speak Spanish, though, do you?)
Happy Birthday a day early!
Post a Comment