Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Picture of Me

When I walk around campus, I'll see people from high school and wave at them, they of course don't recognize me, I don't look at all like I did in high school. So I thought, I'll go ahead and put this picture of me and one of my favorite companions from the mission on this entry. Because after all I don't look like this. I especially liked Asmond telling me that he had BAWB and Ambrosia look at the picture and they couldn't guess who it was. So, I'm the one on the right, and that was taken about a year and a half ago. If you take off the glasses, add a big afro, then it'll look like I do now. So for those that do know me, this will look weird to you, for those that don't, this will be your image of me forever, and when you see me on campus you won't recognize me.

5 comments:

Laulau said...

I could totally tell it was you.

Whose honey jar did you break?

Tolkien Boy said...

People don't know this is you?

Oh, wait, the one on the [i]right...[/i]

Sara said...

AAHH!!! We forgot your birthday! Well, actually we remembered the day before and then not again until yesterday. Sorry about that. Hope it was great!

JB said...

I like the afro, though. You don't look bad without one, but it's so soft and it's got so much...charisma.

Unknown said...

The greatest thing is...that I told them they knew someone in the photo...so they finally decided it was the guy on the left that they knew. :)