Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Look Ma, My Very Own List!

Merry Late Christmas to all those involved, I've been meaning to get on this over the break, however, I've had a hella good break. I really like Provo during Christmas break. And now here's a list of things I've done and/or liked about the break.

*I went to UVSC to fix my being a teacher problem. Most people didn't believe me until I ran into a mission buddy who I showed it to that works in the computer office. He then helped me out, turns out I'm teaching classes for fall semester of 05. In other words there's a professor who went mad because suddenly he couldn't imput anyone's grades in, and apparently I could. Ha Ha.

*Also at UVSC I saw one of my companions for the first time since the mission. Though it wasn't happy since he was one of the ones I didn't want to see. He hasn't changed. :p

*The streets in Provo are dead. It's so great, the other night I was out on the road and more then half the cars I saw were cops.

*Having no roommates at all for a couple days did wonders for my room, being able to let things spill out into the hallway made it possible for me to rearrange, now I have a lot of extra room.

*The 23rd was a cool day, I spent the entire day with no human contact. Well except for the girl that helped me get some fried chicken at Albertsons. I think I also talked to someone online, but that doesn't count.

*I beat Shadow of the Colossus again.

*I've been borrowing some cds from my good friend Joe and he's given me some really cool stuff. Keller Williams is someone I think everyone would enjoy.

*Christmas was awesome. My family being very non traditional was very nice. I think the part I liked the most was not having a Christmas Tree, they're always such a bother. It was all about just spending time with the fam.

*Watched Jackie Brown with my mom, that is an awesome movie.

*Watched Porko Rosso, that is a very wonderful movie.

*Had fun playing Poker with Katya, Asmond, Scottro and Saule. I realized I'm a very agressive player, I got some good advice on tv later that day, you should be folding most of the game. Interesting thought, I got too entrenched in betting. I would love to play with them again.

*Went on a fun date which I really enjoyed, we tried to out-nerd each other which I liked. Not often can I find someone who can out-nerd me in a lot of areas.

*Thought of a new idea for a story which I'm really liking the concept of and in which I'll probably need help from each and all of you that read this blog. I'll give more info on it a little later when it's more so in fruitation.

*Have started writing up some new year's resolutions and I'm really liking where I'm going with them. I also like the fact that a lot of them people will outright disagree with. Such as, spend less time focusing on accomplishments.

*Went to an awful Japanese Buffet with my mom and brother. It's on Center Street in Provo, it is awful.

*Forgot how much i liked walking outside at 3 in the morning listening to music. Got reaquainted with such things.

*I now like the show Stroker and Hoop.

*I finally got a picture of me with an afro on my computer, expect it up at some point.

*I got a really nice set of poker chips for Christmas, mainly because it was a 50 dollar set, marked down to 7 because it's Provo. Ha Ha, I love Provo.

That about covers it. Let me know you're still alive and have a really good rest of the week, cause I'm sure I will.

3 comments:

Laulau said...

Glad you have been having a good break! Yeah, I love Provo during the breaks, especially summer when everyone is gone for months.

Unknown said...

Wait, did you say...you have poker chips? How does tomorrow sound?

B.G. Christensen said...

So YOU'RE the reason I couldn't post grades. ARRRGGGHHH...




Okay, not really.