Movies I've seen recently.
Rent- Good movie, with even better music. But then, I'm a sucker for musicals. Replay Value: Good
Jarhead- The movie anyone going to war should see. About a sniper in desert storm. Pretty good but also very gruesome. Replay Value: Low
Changing Lanes- Got for three dollars off a recommendation. Pretty good story with crazy mood changes. Replay Value: Maybe Once more
Zatoichi- Awesome movie, some of the best sound in any movie. Replay value: High
Conan The Barbarian- This movie sucks. Holy cow this movie sucks. Though the best part is near the beginning. Conan sees lady, lady invites him in, conan and lady have sex, during sex lady becomes demon, conan throws demon woman in fire, she becomes spirit and flies away, conan brushes himself off, goes on with rest of story, nothing more is said of demon sex woman. What a weird movie. Replay Value: Maybe once for a bad movie night.
TV shows I like right now
The Boondocks (Cartoon Network) - This show is awesome. If you have Cartoon Network you should be watching this show.
South Park - This show really has everything going for it. Parker and Stone are geniuses being able to mix any social commentary with humor and making fun of everyone.
Desperate Housewives - A really good blend of humor with drama and slyness that makes me like the show.
Boston Legal - William Shattner, Betty White, James Spader, and Candice Bergen. Wow, what a great show.
Colbert Report - Stephen Colbert is so funny, I especially like how self serving he is.
That's enough from me tonight.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I just discovered Boondocks last night, and I was so excited! That's one of my favorite cartoon strips.
Desperate Housewives is strange. I have a strange pull to watch it, but I couldn't define it as anything other than strange.
Do you ever watch Sex and the City? I've been liking that one a lot lately.
Sigh...I guess I'm going to have to start watching Cartoon Network now, too...
There are so many good movies coming out - I can't wait!
You'd recommend Rent? I've heard people say it's questionable. If it is anything like the play, anyway. I too love the music though. I might go see it anyway, but probably when it hits dollar theatres.
I wouldn't say i recommend it to everybody, but i'd definatly watch it again. If you don't like homosexuality in any forms I'd recommend not seeing it.
Post a Comment