Sunday, December 18, 2005

3 Dreams in 1 Night

So I had three freaky dreams friday night. Well the first two were freaky and the third was more so just annoying. So first I shall tell the third. But first some back story.

I was hanging out with some good friends on friday night. We had played Rook and were now playing some really exciting games of Dr. Mario. I was playing exceptionally well, so much so that I almost wish I was playing again Angry Block and Optimistic. So it comes to be about one in the morning and midway through one of these intense games my phone rings. I'm perfectly fine with most people calling at this time and have told most that if you ever need to call me at night, it's perfectly fine, but there are a select few in whom I have never told this to. Well I told Mark to see who it was and he tells me it's my roommate Frenchie. I have never told Frenchie he could call me this late and I didn't want to talk to him so I said, "Don't answer it." Well then he calls again, and I told Mark not to answer it. Then he calls AGAIN. Well this time I think, well it must be an emergency, I'll answer it, so we pause the game and I answer it, "Hey 3M, how you doing?" Fine, what's up? "Where are you?" At my friends place, what's up? (He's notorious for not getting to the point) "Hey, I was just wondering which restaurants would be open tomorrow at 10 am." (This confused me, was this all he wanted?) Uh, all of them. "Really?" Yes. "You sure?" Yes. "Um, which ones would you recommend?" (I'm getting a bit miffed now) I dunno, Applebees, Training Table. "Oh, okay, thanks, have a good night." *Hangs up* Three rings at 1 am about restaurants. Oh boy I was miffed. Here I thought it was an emergency.

So fast forward to my third dream of the night, it was my roommate frenchie calling me at 6 in the morning waking me up from sleep, "Hey, are you sure they open at 10?" Ugh.

Now, for the first of the dreams. I was walking out to a consturction site when suddenly I saw an Elder from my mission, he was one in whom we never got along and really didn't like each other at all, and one in whom I still have bitterness towards, he had a sledgehammer in his hand. When he saw me he shouted "F*** you" and started swinging the sledgehammer at me. It was very scary and drawn out.

Now for the second dream which makes me laugh the most right now. My other roommate Teddy has been opening my door without asking, and I'm big person when it comes to privacy, so I've been locking the door when I'm in my room. The other thing is, that he's basically mister gospel guy, I can't seem to have a conversation with him that isn't geared around religion or sports. Well the dream happened like this, I had just gone into my room to play Final Fantasy when suddenly he started opening my door, I stopped him but he had a little crack of the door open and he pried his fingers in there. He then shouted, "Open up, I have a spiritual thought for you." "No," I shouted, "I want to play video games." "But it's about Christ!" He then pushed harder to get in, "Well, I'm studying about James, so you don't need to come in," He let go of his grip at this and then said, "Well as long as you're studying the scriptures then I won't make you hear my spiritual thought, But, once you're done, let me know and then we can talk about Christ." It was a very scary dream, and I think Freud may have something to say about it.

1 comment:

Redoubt said...

Haha, that last one you wrote is the best dream ever. So hilarious. "But it's about Christ!" hahahaha