
I sometimes wonder if I'm willing to take risks. I was watching the second season of Scrubs today, and It had this part about taking risks and willingness and what not and I thought, "I can usually take risks. But with certain things I just can't." I like taking risks, because they usually end up being for the better in the long run anyways. But sometimes I like to sit back in the shadow and not be seen. I think it has more to do with the effort that risk taking has then actually the risk involved. If I didn't have to use as much effort. I think I'd be good. Oh well.
I have had a good couple days. It's been an honor to meet some more people at the parties. It was nice to meet VR and Scottro and the King of Ice. We played hold em today and I was a magnificent bastard that would not stay down.
Here's a question for you, what swear words do you consider funny? I love the word Bastard and I can see myself using it in almost every context. Anyways, sorry for being so incommunicato on this thing as of late and in posting comments. I haven't been on as much lately.

6 comments:
Hm. I'm a fan of bastard myself. Any swear word can be funny, depending on the context. "Shitting" is funny when Melyngoch unintentionally misuses it.
WAAAIT...
You have the second season of Scrubs?
No, my friend does and I was watching his copy. I am thinking about buying it though.
Along with Master Fob, I like the word (and the whole concept of) bastard. In fact, a year ago everyone made fun of me because every poem I brought in to Poetasters had the word "bastard" in it somewhere.
.
Bastard got a big laugh at the inlaws last night.
I will no use the B word in this comment, but I will tell you that I just saw Ozomatli a tthe HOB in San Diego. Holy cow!!! That band is on fire!!
Post a Comment