
Two in One day is a little odd for me. But I have a lot to say.
I think I'd like to address a question or more of a comment Optimistic had a while back on his blog. (Sorry for not posting links to people's blogs, I don't want to have to go throught typing in the html coding, and it doesn't give me an easy link button like it does on pcs.) He had made mention of how people such as me (though he didn't say it was me but I did confirm I was a prime example) are extremely jovial in nature in the real world and yet it's like a two face effect happens on the internet where a whole different personality is exhibited. Now there's a perfectly good explanation for all of this. You ready for it?
He's right.
I am a two face. Well sort of. I may not be Harvey Dent here but I am definatly a man of many colors. It is true that in a group setting I am probably the most jovial fellow you will meet. Yet there is something you must all know. I am a complainer. I'm not a bad complainer, not one of those ones that will complain to everyone, no no. I'm more of a one time complainer. There aren't too many things that truely bug me for a long time, but through the years I've found that if something bugs me I can usually get rid of it by complaining once and getting it over with. I actually enjoy the act of complaining. I find it as a relief, but sometimes I allow something to fester enough that a simple complain won't let it dissappear, and thus I go into the multiple complain, which I do every so often. If you find me doing this, just throw something at me. But I've found that the best possible spot for me to complain is in this blogging world, where writing is the main form of communication. A perfect venue for me to spill my baggage into the river. But also a good venue to find ways of coping with it in different ways and finding thoughts by other people whom I would or would not have thought had insight into the situation.
So, yes people, I am a two face. Indeed a lot of us are, but when you get me alone, you'll find a different side to me, also you'll find my twisted views on reality, which are many for they are legion.

2 comments:
I'm a two-face too, and for most of the same reasons. On blue-beta, for example, I'm a two-face because it gives me a place to try out ideas and learn more about other people's ideas.
On my blog, I just like to complain and get it over with. I think people think I'm more upset than I am, though. I mean, I was upset about whatever the issue was when I blogged about it, but that helped me get it out of my system and now I'm fine. Great post.
I haven't had enough time to devote to properly reading your mission blog, but I'm working on it in little pieces and enjoying so far!
.
I've tried to excise the complain-impulse from my blog--mostly because I don't much care for whinefests.
And if it matters, I haven't thought of your as such.
iiiyd
Post a Comment