Ha Ha, I saw this on Duchess' blog and I did it for myself but I actually found it to be quite humorous so I'm going to do it now. Name has been replaced with Thirdmango for one specific reason... Bum bum bum.
Thirdmango needs a poke in the other eye.
Thirdmango needs to change his classroom management practices.
Thirdmango needs a new name!
Thirdmango needs to answer some questions.
Thirdmango needs help.
Thirdmango needs a consequence for misbehavior.
Thirdmango needs experienced adoptive parents willing to provide daily.
Thirdmango needs a Protractor.
Thirdmango needs to be a member of the Administrator's group on his own computer in order to install antivirus software.
Thirdmango needs to raise about $10000 American dollars in financial backing.
Thirdmango needs to find a pit filled with punji sticks.
Thirdmango needs to do this training for two days.
Thirdmango needs to learn how to spell "allowed" before he ridicules other people's work.
Thirdmango needs change for the bus.
Thirdmango needs someone 1 on 1 most of the time.
Thirdmango needs lots of support on the home front and elsewhere to help him maintain good boundaries.
Thirdmango needs to call me, by the way...
Thirdmango needs everyone's thoughts, well-wishes -- and financial help.
Thirdmango needs a break today... a coffee break...
Is there anything Thirdmango needs?
I don't think Thirdmango needs to be with anybody until he gets his self together. He is to violent. He needs mental help.
Thirdmango needs to be put in prison and locked up for life.
Thirdmango needs to learn that his actions can ultimately destroy the very cause he seeks to protect.
Well that's three google pages of what I need. I'm a mess.
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yah, cuz you have a common name. I tried it and only came up with six results.
When I did that (a while ago) most of my results were about a certain famous social/political figure in Britain who has the same name as I. Because that's pretty much the only other person in the world with my name I guess.
Anyway, I just wanted to pretend to be cool by saying that you know my cousin Bryan, woot (from the juggling club)
I especially agree with this one:
Thirdmango needs experienced adoptive parents willing to provide daily.
I'll add one thing (and this is really only because you're a college student),
experienced adoptive parents willing to provide a large (monetary) allowance daily.
Those are funny.
Post a Comment