I've been accidently falling asleep a lot lately. Mainly just in the past couple days. It started thursday night when I fell asleep at about 1 am and woke up at 8 am. Then Saturday night at Optimistic's house I fell asleep on his floor for half an hour. Then last night I fell asleep 15 minutes before ward prayer at 8:30 pm and woke up this morning at 5:30 am, when I usually go to sleep. I went full circle. I am a little miffed at it. Oh well.
I found out today that I'm an amazing MadGab player. I was playing with this girl in my ward and it was us two against three others, and I would say it in my slurred tone and she would get it immidiatly. We were a really good team.
I had a revelation the other day, and maybe I'm wrong so I'll leave it up to people's thoughts on the matter. I came to a realization about dating and what not. I think most people want to date and not be pressured into marrying right away. They just want a nice relationship. The problem is is that we all think that everyone else is thinking the opposite, that they want to get married. So say person A wants a nice relationship as does person B. But person A thinks person B wants to get married really bad, so persons A and B would have been able to have a good relationship but because A thought wrongly of B it didn't happen. Just a thought.
I posted this on Blue-Beta but I thought I might post it here. I realized about a week ago that a girl I had a crush on a while back, I didn't really have a crush on the actual her, but more the concept of her. For instance she liked a lot of same music I do, a lot of the same movies, she was a big fan of a lot of the same things I was into. But when I was with her, it always fizzled. Then I realized I liked her for the concept. But I didn't enjoy it as much being with her. I think I do that a lot, I'll put a specific thought of what someone is and draw off of that and make them into a crush. I did just that again just a couple days ago with someone else, I fell in love with a concept of a person, but of course it didn't flourish. I need to stop doing that, because I end up falling before anything has even started.
I'm excited, I got a call from my "ex-wife" last night, turns out the group is getting together on saturday to drive down to Goblin Valley, and we want to video tape the trip, it's going to be awesome, I'll be able to make it into a documentary. This is going to be fun. I'm glad I'll be able to get out of town.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I looked at my calendar this evening and freaked out because I thought I had forgotten your birthday. Then like a full minute later I remembered yours is the seventh of DECEMBER, not November. And I even marked my calendar wrong. Geeze.
Post a Comment