I picked up the new K-OS cd yesterday and it picks up an official nomination for my personal best album of the year award. This cd is amazing. So many different styles go into this cd, and it's so fluid in between tracks. I'm thinking I'm going to make my own best of 2005 awards, just for my own personal enjoyment. So far I have three nominations for best album of the year. K-OS, being the first, then also Fatboy Slim's Palookaville and Bloc Party's Silent Alarm. I have other nominations, I just need to check if they came out in 2005 or not.
I accidently got on a good schedule in the past couple days. I really didn't mean to, I just got tired and fell asleep at a decent hour and now I'm on a regular schedule.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment