
So Today I went with my friend to have some Chinese Buffet. As usual my ritual is to not open up the fortune cookie until after I've finished my meal and then I must eat the whole cookie before reading the fortune. Today was just like all the other days, I finished my cookie, read my fortune, put it in my pocket and went on my way.
About two hours later I was in the Movie Trading Company looking for some movies when I suddenly felt something between my toes, I thought it may be a pebble or a seed. I took of my shoe and in between my toes was a paper, I took it out and it was my fortune from the fortune cookie. It had somehow fallen out of my pocket and into my shoe. And what did the fortune say?
"When there's a will, there's a way."

6 comments:
.
And that is why the world is a beautiful place.
thirsc
Nice to see someone else understands how vital it is to eat the cookie before reading the fortune.
It's a sign. You'll find a way to get that movie--if you have enough will. Yep, definitely a sign. We should join a pyscho--psychic club! But only if I get to be Princess of Everythi--President. Or, as they would say in Cuba, presidente. LA presidente. :)
Sounds like that little piece of paper 'willed' itself right out of your pocket. Perhaps the lint was oppressing it, or maybe it was afraid of the dark.
I don't think the fortune had anything to do with the movie--only its own freedom...
Although my blog is gone, I will continue to comment - FOREVER!
I have no idea why I'm posting this here, as opposed to im'ing you or even calling you. Blasted internet!
Anyway, I'm taking her old contract that she hadn't sold from the fall semester. I'm rather excited!
Post a Comment