Tuesdays are the days I end up on campus now. It's called Campus Day Tuesday. Last time I was on campus, yup, last tuesday. I'm pretty excited to move into my new apartment, it's all fun and good having my own apartment, but it is sorta lonely. So I come to campus on tuesdays because of Poetasters mostly, also because it's the day that I email three seperate missionaries.
I watched all of the television show "The Critic" this week, since I bought it last week. It is a wonderfully funny show.
I seem to be in a slump, I don't have anything particularly exciting to say. I also have writer's block, I haven't been able to produce a poem or write at all in my story for about 3 months now. I think maybe I just need a change of scenery, hopefully moving into a new apartment can help facilitate that.
And I don't know if I mentioned it, I may have last week but I finished the 6th Harry Potter this week too.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sure we can have that Harry
Potter conversation on the way to SLC Friday morning. Thanks so much for that!
So what did you think of HP?
Eh, I'm in the same slump you are. Haven't you noticed my commentary withering down to worthless drivel? Write stuff anyway.
Write about your mission (the parts you liked anyway...random towns in Maine)? I need good stories...
Hey! Yesterday was Wednesday...and you were on campus. This I know for a fact...
Post a Comment