Warning: Triangle stuff ahead, may be confusing and may induce vomiting, be forewarned.
I've been a little red lately, at least what i think of as red. I've been making comments to people while knowing that the reply or how it is taken by the person who hears it may be and probably will be taken badly. I think it's by my ever growing feeling of really not wanting to play the game and just being blunt with people even if it may hinder our relationship, even if I really treasure it. I've always been of the thought that I mustn't say things that will offend, even if in the long run it would help out my cause. It all started on the disney trip when I quite literally had to tell my grandmother off. It continued when I was sick of a friend's attitude and called her out on it and said, screw the friendship if needs be, I'm just sick of you being such and such a thing. I'm especially finding that I'm beginning to do this if I know the person thinks of me as just another person that could come and go and they wouldn't really care. I'm finding myself really wanting people to tell the truth and to be upfront about it. I'm entirely sick of "playing the game." I've played it for too long. Maybe it's also myself trying new things. {Triangle part} As far as the triangle is concerned I know from experience that i definatly grew up green, got sick of it, changed myself willingly to yellow, found orange to be stinkin' sweet so I tried it a bit too. Thought blue was pretty cool too, did it as well. Then someone said maybe I was a white, because I keep doing all the different attributes of the different colors, and now I'm trying red out. {/end triangle part} Anyways, that's how I'm feeling and so I'm doing it. I even blogged myself as red on someone's comment section today. I won't say where and many people reading this may not even know where this blog is, so don't go looking, unless you really really want to. But I was really somewhat pissed, but also feeling that this person had more intellegence then i gave them credit before so I turned red and smacked my thoughts on the table and said, here, read this. Maybe this person may never talk to me again after this, maybe not, but I really somehow didn't care about that consequence, I just wanted it to be out on the table because, dang it (everyone say it with me) "I didn't want to play the game!" (appluase) So maybe the B-Man can help me know whether it really is a red thing for me to do something like that or not.
{General Shout to the Masses}
I think it may be a part of me that really wants to be assertive and say to people, even though I may not look it, I have a lot of depth, I know what i'm talking about in most situations, I can see right through your hidden signs or signals, so don't take me lightly and throw me away, because I have something to me dang it. And sure I have some attributes that aren't considered to be good, but you know what? You do to. So just cause mine are more visible doesn't mean I don't understand the ways of the universe. I can give you some insights you never thought possible dang it. So there. {/Jerkface Rant}
I'm just overall sick of that general feeling of someone looking at me and thinking, this guy doesn't really know anything, he's grown up in Provo most of his life, he doesn't know what the real world is like. Because maybe, just maybe, I know more about it then even you do. So there.
{Quick humorous comment to make you think that I didn't really rant just now, and make you laugh so you think I'm really a funny fellow.}
I made a humorous comment today. I said, "I took a poll to see if I was cool and it turned out I was cool." To which ML said, "You know you can't poll yourself one hundred times don't you?" To which I replied, "The crazy thing is I did poll myself one hundred times and somehow it came out 60-40."
{/end quirkiness}
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Exactly. This is what happens to me as days go on.
.
I'm a little worried about you triangle people. From the perspective of two states west, it's looking more and more like an oncampus personality cult.
I hope I'm not coming off self-righteous---it just looks so strange from here.....
Post a Comment