Thursday, August 04, 2005

Firstly I just want to say having my own apartment really is the greatest thing ever, I get to do all the obnoxious things that roommates hate, like leaving the lights on for no particular reason and getting to hang out in the front room and do nothing in particular. So until monday the 15th I've got my own place if anyone wants to stop by and chill it is open, and any dvds they wanna watch is too able to happen.

Because of this I have started packing, it always takes me a long time to pack all my stuff up, but when doing this I always end up finding things I thought I had lost. Now if I can just find that Radiohead Kid A cd.

You know, I like pictures in blogs, I would put pictures in mine but I can't do so if I'm making a post from my apartment because the image thing doesn't appear. It works if I do it on campus.

Hrm, I actually thought I'd make a relevant post. Guess not.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Have fun finding lost items! Be sure to let us know when you officially move. ARGH! It's the end of the term...that means no time for social visits. Guess I'll have to visit after the break. Good luck with everything!

Laulau said...

I loved having my own apt! I'm getting used to the roommate thing again, though. It's nice that there's a possibility of someone answering the phone when I call home from the grocery store to check the expiration date on my bread.