I finally gave in. I bought The Simpsons Season 5 today. It took me out 45 bucks. However, it is oh so wonderful. The only thing that is hard about it is I've seen all the episodes numerous times. But... But! Because I've seen so many episodes, I saw them condensed. Because of time length they cut repeats off by a couple seconds. So watching each episode, I find new things to laugh at. Like the evil Spider Monkeys in the Homer Loves mindy episode. It is so grand.
I didn't quite stop with The Simpsons however. I also purchased "The Brak Show" Volume 1. It is such a delicious mix of humor and extremely quoteable quotes, such as the one in the title. Now I will quote my favorite song from the episode I am currently watching.
Oh, I'm a jolly spud
and people call me bud
I live down in the mud
with all the other tubers.
What a wonderful show.
"Again with the jar, what are you doin' building a monster?.... Oh yeah, how's that going for you?" -Dad
"My heart is full of hatred and loathing, for your ugly faces, and stupid stupid clothing." -Zorak
"If my ears could talk they'd say, thank you Zorak, you have enriched us both." -Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That tuber episode is my favorite.
Post a Comment