Friday, August 19, 2005

Fridays

I may have mentioned in the other post that i now have cabe tv in my room. The only thing I miss however is Provo cable does not have spike tv. Which means that I miss Star Trek in the mornings. I really love Star Trek, now I know that a lot of people don't like Star Trek, but I always enjoy a good Star Trek, but four good hours in the morning is even better. Star Trek: The Next Generation has always been my favorite. I really want to buy the dvds, however there was seven seasons of this show, and each dvd for each season costs about 110 dollars. That's paying abut 800 dollars with tax. That is some muco bucks. Whenever I'm home at my parents house I always find Star Trek to be the best and usually the only option to watch at 10 in the morning.

The other night we had Tiblittle, Uffish, Novel, Liebniz and her roommates over to watch the Hudsucker Proxy, I was sitting next to Uffish, and her and I have seen the movie many times so we were both acting out and saying the lines before they were said. It was hilarious. My new roommate was pretty surprised that it was me and 7 girls at the party, no other guys showed up.

I'm now working. I get about 10 bucks an hour. I had decided not to do this job again because it's a lot of stress, but I can't find anything that pays as much, so I finally gave in and decided to do it again. I work with mentally handicapped children. I've had a lot of experience with it since my brother is autistic and I've done this for about 5 years now. It's a lot of stress and it takes a lot of patience, but it's still good work.

No comments: