Two trees stand in a forest of trees.
1: Oh man why can't I die?
2: Look gramps, it's like I've been telling you, we can't commit suicide, you have to wait to die. We're trees, it just doesn't work like that.
1: Sigh, but I've lived for so long.
Suddenly a big burly man with a chainsaw walks into view.
Man: Aha, this looks like a good tree. I think I will cut this one down.
1: Oh my glorious day! At last it's my time to die! Oh lad, I am so happy now, finally I will die a peaceful death.
2: I'm happy for ya gramps.
The man is about to start cutting into the tree when a bunch of hot and crazy hippy chicks all run up with chains.
chicks: No! You must not cut down these trees!
They chain themselves around the tree.
chick: You can't cut down this tree, it does not want to die.
1: What? Are you insane woman? Of course I want to die!
chick: we will not allow it!
Man: Sigh, you hippie chicks thwarted me again. Looks like I'll have to choose another forest.
1: NO!!!!!!
The hippie chicks looks satisfied and they un chain themselves and look at each other.
chick: We did it, we saved this tree! They walk away proud of themselves.
2: Sorry gramps, looks like it's not meant to be.
1: Just my luck sonny boy. Just my luck.
______________
This post is an installment in a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Enoch Allred of Chiltingham, John Allred of clol Town, Jon Fairbanks of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Eli Z. McCormick and Miriam Allred of Modern Revelation!, John D. Moore of Whatnot Studios, Joseph Schlegel of Sour Mayonnaise, Sven Patrick Svensson of Sadness? Euphoria?, William C. Stewart of Chide, Chode, Chidden, and WiL Whitlark of The Real McJesus. This week's theme: 'Forest'.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment