This happened today, but I'm counting it for Saturday.
So a while back my roommate got mad at me for some money issues. Most of it was fine, but the one part which i got pissed about was he had been buying in bulk a lot of bottled water. I snagged one or two when I needed some and he had invited me to do so on occasion. Well apparently he only invited me to out of courtesy and didn't actually want me to take them, so he said, "You should be paying for the bottles you take, in fact you should be paying for my taxi that I have to take so I can get the bottles back to the house." Now that's where I drew the line. Taxi? Oh man. I was ticked.
So today I went to Costco, one I knew he wouldn't like me shopping on sunday but I didn't care and two I had the perfect plan. I went and found the bottled water. 35 bottles per case. I bought 4 of them. So when I got home he was in the kitchen. I could tell he wasn't happy to see me coming in with things I had bought from the store, on a sunday and I hadn't gone to church that day either. But I brought in all my stuff and then it was like out of movie. I come in with the first 35. I could only do them one at a time. I put it down. I walk out come back a little bit later with the second, put it on top. Then the third, and the fourth. It was so dramatic. I put down the fourth and then I closed the doors and said, "Alright, 170 bottles should cover me for the past year." I walked into my room triumphant.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Money does solve problems.
Ho! ho! Sweet it is to give a fool his comeuppance!
one of the best stories I've heard in quite a while.
Post a Comment