Two guys are talking near some wood paneling.
1: Yeah I hope not, knock on wood.
2: You know, knocking on wood is just some silly superstition.
1: Not for me it isn't.
2: Dude, it is for everyone, you're not some person who gets away with it.
1: I'll bet you 500 bucks it's not superstition for me.
2: You're on.
1: So I've never been dumped by a girl...
They both wait when suddenly a wood monster comes out from the wood paneling and knocks out the man.
Wood Man: He didn't knock.
The wood man disappears into the paneling.
2: Dammit, here's your 500 bucks.
He drops 500 dollars on his knocked out body.
2: Medical bills are going to catch up with you, knock on wood.
He knocks on wood.
End
______________
This post is an installment in a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Enoch Allred of Chiltingham, John Allred of clol Town, Jon Fairbanks of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Eli Z. McCormick and Miriam Allred of Modern Revelation!, John D. Moore of Whatnot Studios, Joseph Schlegel of Sour Mayonnaise, Sven Patrick Svensson of Sadness? Euphoria?, William C. Stewart of Chide, Chode, Chidden, and WiL Whitlark of The Real McJesus. This week's theme: 'Superstition'.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the wood monster. I hope he understands I only knock out of love.
Post a Comment