I had these done but I just had such a busy weekend. No time to put them up.
Let's talk tv this week.
Lost and Battlestar Galactica are still at the top of my must see shows. They're the only ones I really get excited for each week. With only six more episodes left of BSG, I'm excited to see where they go with it. I'm also excited to have a show ending for good. They are planning on doing another show, however this one is set before this series, so it'll be okay.
I won't really talk about weekly shows unless I have something big to talk about so I'll talk about some shows that I'm catching up on.
I'm currently into the second season of Rome. I finished the first season recently. It's a hit or miss show, there were episodes where I felt bored but episodes which I needed to go on to the next one. The thing about this show which I think works more for some then for others, is it works more for those who actually know a bunch about it. After I finished the first season I decided to take some time and study that era, and suddenly so many more things fell into place. Now after having done that, watching the second season is even more exciting. So if you've had trouble getting into the show, do some research, it makes the show a lot cooler.
Kyle XY. Kyle XY is a show on the ABC family channel. It's a decent show about a genetically engineered teenager who finds himself not knowing what's going on. The show was intriguing because it had such wonder to it at the beginning. Now it's just another show which has good moments and silly moments. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone unless you like mediocre shows. Though the first episode I would recommend to those who like wonder and awe.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you're tuning in to ABC Family anyway, might I suggest the program 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager', the first season of which I have watched and enjoyed beyond almost any imagining.
Post a Comment