Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eifen Deifeiffen

2 people are discussing something over coffee.

1: So how goes your sitcom?
2: Awful, I'm losing viewers with every episode.
1: Dude, that sucks.
2: I know, and you know what the worst part of it is?
1: What?
2: I think it's because I'm being too real.
1: Too Real.
2: Yeah, like you know how, "Uh Oh, I'm at some girl's house and my girlfriend just called on the phone!" and then something wacky ends up happening.
1: Yeah that's a usual.
2: Yeah, I write in the my characters turn their phone off before they go over, or they check who's calling before answering, or they have some amount of sense about them to not cheat on their girlfriends."
1: Eifen Deifeiffen.

There is a longer then usual pause.

2:What?
1:Hmmm?
2: What did you just say?
1: I didn't say anything.
2: Yes you did.
1: When?
2: Just now, I said how my characters don't cheat on their girlfriends and you said some nonsense words.
1: Well if you knew what I said why did you ask me what I said.

There is another longer then usual pause.

2: Okay, I think I'm going to have my characters keep their phones on from now on.
1: That a boy.
2: Yeah, good talk, I'll see you.

2 walks out of frame, 1 gives a confident smile.

______________
This post is an installment in a continuing series of content coordinated by theme or motif with posts from Enoch Allred of Chiltingham, John Allred of clol Town, Jon Fairbanks of Funkadelic Freestylings of Another Sort, Eli Z. McCormick of Modern Revelation!, John D. Moore of Whatnot Studios, Joseph Schlegel of Sour Mayonnaise, and William C. Stewart of Chide, Chode, Chidden. This week's theme: 'Eifen Deifeiffen'.

2 comments:

Shinobi said...

Eifen Deifeiffen.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea that the words eifen deifeiffen fix all of lifes little problems, I don't think I'll try it however for fear of ridicule

-Mark