Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Content 3.0

This time around I'm unveiling a different kind of daily content. This time around it will be themed days. I have a different theme for each day, so stay tuned as I'll be doing daily stuff, but in a weekly format. So here for you all is the lineup.

Monday -- Movie Review (For a movie I have watched that week)
Tuesday -- Album Review (An album I have listened to that week)
Wednesday -- iTunes Shuffle Commentary (I'll put my itunes on random and comment on ten songs at random)
Thursday -- Content Themed Writing (Done with other people, some creative writing based on a theme.)
Friday -- TV for the week. (Reviewing what television shows I watched that week)
Saturday -- Personal Narrative (Whether it be about my life or a commentary on something that's giving me an emotion)
Sunday -- Random Posting (It can be one of the above or any other posting, like website reviews, video games. Anything I feel.)

So there you have it. Tonight, I will start with the wednesday content and then continue from there. I hope you enjoy this time around.

2 comments:

Th. said...

.

Interesting.

John D. Moore said...

Welcome back to the world of daily blogging, Maestro! The theme idea is a good one.