a couple is stuck in a darkly lit place like a crawl space, some items can be seen on top and below them, they are cuddling together.
W: I can't believe your roommate.
M: Well I did agree to the terms.
W: Yeah but he went way over board on this one.
M: Well I can understand his plight, I mean he is pretty lonely and so he doesn't like seeing other people making out.
W: He should be glad his best friend is happy.
M: Yeah. I mean I don't condone what he did, but when we first got the apartment we did agree to no making out in the front room.
W: Yeah but your room is so messy.
M: I guess I should just keep it clean cause at least this time we know he's serious.
W: Where on earth did he get one of these?
M: Australia I think.
W: Is this a sandwich?
M: Eew, that's gross, maybe he should be the one to clean up.
A light is seen from the top.
Voice: Have you learned your lesson?
M: Yeah, sorry Jeff, we won't make out in the front room again.
V: Alright.
W: Seriously Jeff, how on earth do you have a Magic Bag?
The screen is flipped upside down and the two fall out of the Bag.
End
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't the 'magic bag' where Barney the Dinosaur keeps all of his craft items?
I LOVE magic bag.
Post a Comment