A guy and a girl are walking together holding each other through a park.
M: I am so glad we finally decided to be together.
W: Oh I know, and isn't the world just so much more beautiful when you're in a relationship?
M: I know exactly what you mean.
They both sigh and continue to walk when a rock is thrown at both of them. They both fall down and a teenager with his shirt off runs past, he has a sack full of rocks and he's holding another rock in his hand. He is giggling as he runs past.
M: Damn that Rodney.
W: Hasn't he sinned yet?
M: Apparently not.
End
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If my eyes could speak, they would say, "Thank you, Jon, you have enriched us both."
This deals with so many and complex emotions, that I am fairly overwhelmed.
Post a Comment