I forgot to mention this but a couple of weeks back. Perhaps it was about 2 months ago. Back when I was still riding the bus daily. I was on my way to work and I was getting off at one of my stops which was a bus station. I got behind a little old lady and decided to take a moment instead of passing her to help her off the bus. It took about 20 seconds. 30 seconds after that I got to my next transfer and there was my bus ahead of schedule pulling out, I had missed it by 20 seconds and I knocked on the closed door to see if the bus driver would let me on (he was stuck from traffic and couldn't yet leave the station). He looked at me and shook his head no. I was late for work.
Moral: Never help old ladies.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hahahaha.
The elderly are on their own! Good moral! The story will change my behavior evermore! Thank You!
That sux.
heh heh.
Dude, how long have I been telling you not to help old ladies? I mean, seriously.
Post a Comment