Friday, September 26, 2008

The Visigods

Band is playing on stage. They are screaming into the microphone and everyone is having a good time. Cut down to two girls at the concert, the song ends and they look drenched in sweat and they look incredibly happy.

1: Oh I love these guys so much.
2: They really are rockin.
1: No I mean I really love these guys. I love The Visigods so much that I want them to have my babies.
2: I do too.

The next song starts.

Cut to the band finishing their last song. They walk off stage.

Guitar: Yeah that was a good show.
Bass: I agree, I think we really rocked them to another planet.
G: Shut up Barry.

They enter their dressing room to find the two girls.

G: How did you get in here?

1: Hey now we're just two of your biggest fans.
2: Yeah please don't kick us out.
G: Alright, I think you can party with us, what do you wanna do?
1: I would like you to impregnate me.

The band stops confused.

1: I want you all to impregnate me so I can have the ultimate Visigod child.

Even the other girl looks at her curiously here.

1: I want to have your babies, so please. Everyone get naked.

There's a pause.

G: Alright!

The rest of the band woo and everyone starts to get naked, the drummer closes the door.

End

3 comments:

G.C.C. said...

I find it delightful that a woman so readily embraces her potential motherhood; in addition, she reminds me of the priestess prototype that lays dormant in man's communal psyche.

Brian Kohrman said...

OK, I was actually laughing out loud just now. What started this?

Thirdmango said...

This one was inspired by a friend going to a goth rock concert and on their status saying, "I want nightwish to have my babies!"