Monday, February 12, 2007

Still Fiddling

I'm still fiddling with the template, trying to figure out how I can get it to how I want it. If anyone knows how I can make a picture or an art peice the background let me know.

I'm still fiddling with my sleeping habits. I'm actually quite happy with them currently. Yet I know that any other person to attempt such a schedule would explode from frustration. So it's hard to get people to understand that I can actually handle them this way. For instance, let me illustrate for you from thursday night until right now. But before I do let me fill in the responsibilties of which I had or just wanted to be a part of...

Thursday 4pm to 7 pm -- Class
Thursday 7 pm to 10 pm -- Babysit my brother
Friday 2 pm to 7 pm -- Babysit my brother
Saturday 10 am -- Play Ultimate Frisbee
Sunday 10 am -- Teach Elder's Quorum Lesson
Sunday 7 pm -- Magical Science Club
Saturday, Sunday or Monday -- Go home for three hours to do laundry
Monday 4 pm to 7 pm -- Class

Now as for my schedule
Thursday -- Woke up at 3:30 pm
Friday -- Went to sleep at 6:30 am. Woke Up at 11:30 am, Went To sleep at Midnight
Saturday -- Woke up at 11 am (missed Frisbee), Tried to go to sleep at midnight but could not.
Sunday -- Finally fell asleep at 5 am. Woke up at 8 am. Planned on taking tow hour nap at Noon. Instead feel asleep at Noon, woke up at 6:30 pm. Went to MSC at 7. Fell asleep at Midnight.
Monday -- Woke up at 2:30 am.

Now my plan is to stay awake the rest of the day until tonight around 10 or 11 when I'll go to bed.

Like I said, would make most people explode, but currently it's working the best for me to do it like this.

I'm still fiddling with organization. I'm a pack rat, and so thus keep just about everything, and slowly but surely I'm putting most papers and things into a scrap book. Putting things onto cds. I like being very organized but my over abundance of need to keep things makes me messy.

I'm still fiddling with people. I'm trying to find balances, how I can keep in contact without losing friendships. How I can regain ones I've lost, how I can gain new ones and how I can generaly help out when needed.

I'm still fiddling with motivation. Once I can figure out how I properly motivate myself I'll be set. I can do it in some areas but not others.

I'm still fiddling with Patience. In some areas some might find me to be the most patient person in the world, and yet in others I want things to go faster then people are used to.

I''m still fiddling with Perception. And how I will let people percieve my actions...

1 comment:

Rachel Helps said...

Once I figure out how to motivate myself, I too will be set.