Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pandora

I went to Optimistic's movie night and saw the movie Harold and Maude for the first time. What an amazing movie that one was! I can't believe I hadn't watched it until now with how many people told me I needed to see it.

But the big thing of tonight was afterwards in talking with everyone mentioned last.fm which is a slightly good internet radio station, when Optimisitc said, "You would like Pandora". Well he's right, I do. Someone else said "It plays what you're thinking". And though I haven't had that yet, I've found it amazing in finding stuff I hadn't yet heard in the genre that I wanted to hear it in.

So far the bands in which I will check out more of are...

Blue Scholars
The Herbaliser
The Lab Rats
Eskju Divine
The Rum Diary
Dredg
Kate Mosh

If you read this and have Pandora, tell me your profile name so I can listen to the stations you've made. My name is obviously Thirdmango. If my radio station is the name of a band I've only entered that band into it.

Good stuff. Oh and have I mentioned how much i like going to the gym. This is the best time to go to. Plus my muscles don't hurt as much any more.

No comments: