A couple of others did this and I thought it'd be a cool idea for me as well. Here's 100 things about myself, count up how many you actually know and give a total at the end.
1. I wore glasses for 14 years before getting laser eye surgery
2. I had headgear, braces twice and retainers twice
3. I had a tooth come out of the roof of my mouth
4. I have never broken any bones
5. I still have blogs on the internet dating back to May 17th of 2001
6. My average time on the rubix cube is a minute and a half
7. I said "Hey" to Kid Rock and kept on walking
8. I literally ran into Jeff Goldblum on the streets of New York
9. I sang in Carnagie Hall with my high school choir
10. I was my high school mascot for ballroom because I was an awful dancer
11. I've won 150 bucks off of poker
12. I studied Saxophone under Ray Smith (Music majors at BYU will like this one)
13. I drove from one side of Wyoming to the other from 1 am to 6 am.
14. I'm afraid of heights
15. I'm afraid of bees
16. I've never owned a PC
17. I'm not fond of people calling me by my last name
18. All throughout standard schooling I scored in the 99th percentile in math for standarized tests
19. I lived in Brazil when I was 8
20. I collect Overpower cards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpower)
21. My 14 year old brother is autistic
22. I worked 5 summers with other mentally handicapped children
23. I worked at a troubled teens boarding school last summer
24. I slept the night in the HFAC one night during my freshman year
25. Mashed Potatoes is my favorite food
26. Pickles are my least favorite food
27. I permantly bruised my kneecaps in drama my sophomore year of high school
28. I saw the original airing of the pilot episode of Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast
29. I like cold weather better then hot weather
30. I've watched 13 anime series all the way through (or up to where they are now)
31. I've won every belly flop challange anyone's ever given me
32. I once faked an aneurism during a dance fight
33. The majority of the books I own I've paid a dollar or less for
34. I've seen every episode of Star Trek The Next Generation, and Deep Space Nine
35. I've testified in court
36. The first car accident I was in was caused by a mattress that fell on the freeway
37. I can change into a lisp on command
38. I was born in Rochester, New York
39. I'm quite agressive/competitive when playing board/card games
40. I've remixed an MC Chris song
41. I got a concussion from playing Ultimate in the rain
42. I was 6 foot 3 by the time 8th grade ended
43. I really wanted to be in the NBA back in middle school
44. I still have my basketball card collection
45. I'm a packrat
46. I'm very sneaky
47. I own about 75 original Nintendo Games
48. I scrapbook
49. I was at TA for a knitting and cooking class in middle school
50. English has always been my worst subject in school
51. My highest score on Pokemon Pinball is a little over 11 billion points
52. I think I may have a phobia of dentists
53. I have very flat feet
54. I have a self made lazy eye
55. I can do tricks on the Diabolo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabolo)
56. I like cool colors more then warm colors
57. Rain is my favorite weather
58. I love extreme hair styles
59. I think "Wizard People Dear Reader" is one of the greatest inventions of all mankind
60. I got to see Ben Folds Five before they broke up
61. I hate the hiccups
62. I love the chills
63. I love yard sales
64. I own 31 seasons worth of tv shows on dvd
65. There are seven words in which can drop any attraction for me in a matter of seconds -- "Oh, I have to read this movie?"
66. Oriental and Seafood are my favorite types of food
67. Mountain Dew Code Red is my favorite soda
68. I have a killer routine to the song "I Will Survive"
69. I have a three minute routine of finger tricks
70. I can do about 5 or 6 juggling tricks
71. I saw Stephen Chow at Sundance!
72. I saw Rider Strong at Sundance
73. My family once had an 80 year old woman knock on our door and tell us we were going to Hell for having the sign of a liberal in our yard, she then took our sign
74. I have a goal of taking a picture of myself in front of all 50 "Welcome to (State)" signs
75. I'm in love with the show "Heroes"
76. I never touched a bike on my mission
77. I personally drove over 30,000 miles on my mission
78. My first cd I bought back in 7th grade was 311's self titled album
79. I love mkaing mix cds for people
80. Besides my family I hugged 5 people in the year 2005
81. Besides my family I hugged more then 5 people in January of 06
82. Even though I can't understand it, I love foriegn music
83. I've been to canada about 20 different times
84. I rate things on "Swankability"
85. I like filling out things
86. For how cluttered I am, I love organizing
87. My best Halloween, the group I was with went for 6 hours and we covered almost all of northern provo gaining the biggest haul ever. (Junior Year of High School)
88. I prefer Holidays to be more relaxing then busy
89. I've only had 2 celebrity crushes, my first was Allsion mack from Smallville
90. My second and current one is Maggie Gyllenhaal
91. I have the ability to watch a full season of a tv show within two days
92. I have about 5 songs which must be played on every road trip I go on
93. I chew on things constantly
94. I dislike standing during long conversations
95. I go nuts when around quiet people
96. Shadow of The Colossus is my favorite game of the past 5 years
97. My dreams are always really obscure
98. I dislike wearing socks
99. I try and get away with wearing shorts as much as possible
100. I haven't put on chapstick since I was 6
So there ya have it. Whew. That was a little tough.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
10.
I bought a diabolo once.
hmm... 8 or 9
.
I didn't bother counting. Let's be frank: I should know you better.
Post a Comment